Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know basketball at Saddleback College in Mission Vejio California?

I'm from Canada and I want to play basketball when/if I go down to school to Saddleback College. My brother played baseball there so I know its a good school but I'm wondering about the womens basketball team...any one know what their like? Any informations will help me! thanks.



Does anyone know basketball at Saddleback College in Mission Vejio California?nba playoffs 2007





Simple go on yahoo and search saddleback college. Then pick the top one.



When the home page comes up look to the left and click the athletics button. Finally go to additional links at the bottom of that page and click womens basketball.



It is amazing what you can find on the internet. Good luck.



Oh and no i dont go to that school if that pops into your head. Im grounded so i figured why not. Anyway hope it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace