Thursday, December 3, 2009

In Ncaa 2k7 college basketball, how do you update rosters? I have wanted to update them but I dont k

on xbox 360



In Ncaa 2k7collegebasketball, how do you update rosters? I have wanted to update them but I dont know how.?nba history





u need online service. u dont need gold, but need an account hooked up to broadband internet. its probably in the game. go to roster and it should say roster update or check in options.



In Ncaa 2k7collegebasketball, how do you update rosters? I have wanted to update them but I dont know how.?nba trade ,nba teams



you got to change them by yourself manually unless you are speaking about playing them online then it does it automatically. there are no downloads (I believe) of updated rosters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace